The Site is intended for adult audiences only, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If you are under age 13, please do not attempt to register for the Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately.
Collection of Information
- We collect the personal information you give us when you register with our Site or purchase our Products, including your name, address, email address, phone number, and credit card information.
- We automatically collect certain kinds of non-personal information from you when you use our Site, including browser type, operating system, CPU speed, referring or exit web pages, click patterns, Session ID, and your computer’s IP address.
- We may on occasion supplement or correct the personal information you submit to us and your IP address with information in our other databases or information from third-party sources in order to reduce errors in our database, authenticate our users, prevent fraud and prevent abuse of our Site, as well as to provide more consistent, relevant experiences to our users.
- We may collect general information about use of the Site, such as what pages visitors access, the number of visits, average time spent on the Site and other similar factors. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user inpidually, although IP addresses and Session ID in relation to downloads may be tracked as part of our fraud prevention efforts.
- We may receive information about your location, as well as a unique identifier for your mobile device when you download or use certain mobile services we may offer or when you access our Electronic Organizer.
How Your Information is Used
Except as provided herein, Planner Pads collects and uses your personal and non-personal information for internal purposes only. We may use your information in the following ways:
- To conduct routine business operations such as backup storage, billing, identification, authentication, contact purposes and general research. As part of our routine business operations, we may transfer your personal information to certain third parties with whom we contract for the limited purpose of providing services such as web hosting, email, and credit card processing. These service providers are obligated to protect your information, and they do not use your personal information for their own commercial purposes.
- To employ internal marketing techniques such as tracking customer preferences to provide a customized Site experience and communicating with you about Products, special offers, and other services, including offering an email newsletter to notify you about product innovations and to otherwise send you general information about our Products and business.
- To enhance the Products we offer.
In order to improve our Products and the Site and provide more convenient, relevant experiences to our customers, we and our agents may use “cookies,” “web beacons,” and similar devices to track your activities. A cookie is a small amount of data that is transferred to your browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. It functions as your identification card and enables Planner Pads to record your passwords and preferences. It cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. A web beacon is a small transparent .gif image that is embedded in an HTML page or email used to track when the page or email has been viewed. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, and most services that include similar devices are typically initially activated to collect data. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it.
Protecting Your Information
- We use a variety of security measures, including SSL encryption and secure channels, to help protect your information. Further, our website and hosting service providers are PCI compliant.
- We do not retain your information for longer than is necessary for our business purposes. When we no longer need your information, we dispose of it safely.
Disclosure to Third Parties
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your express consent, except in the limited circumstances described below:
- We may share your personal information with our third party service providers for the limited purposes described in the section entitled “How Your Information is Used.”
- We will share your personal information when required by law, regulation, or litigation, and as necessary for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance.
- Once you become a customer, we may rent or sell certain personal information to third party marketing companies for their use, but this information is limited to your name and address, and we never include your email address as part of such information. If you do not want us to rent or sell your information to any third parties in accordance with this section, you may opt-out by telephone, mail, or email as described in “Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences.”
- If Planner Pads sells assets or is acquired by or merged with another entity, we may provide such entity customer information without obtaining your further consent. We may provide notice of such asset sales, acquisitions, or mergers on this Site.
You can always choose not to provide information when you are prompted to do so. Note that if you do not provide us with certain mandatory information, then you may be unable to purchase our Products or take advantage of certain features on the Site.
- If at any time you are uncomfortable with our use of your personal information for internal marketing purposes, you may optout by telephone, mail, or email as described in “Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences.” As discussed above, if you opt-out, then certain Products and services may be unavailable to you.
- You may similarly opt out of receiving communications from us, although we may find it necessary to continue to communicate with you regarding your use of the Site.
- In case you are uncomfortable with our receipt of location information when you download or use our mobile services, most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
Governing Law and International Users
In compliance with the European Union (“EU”) General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), we may rely upon one or more legal bases defined in the GDPR to collect, use, share and otherwise process the personal information of individuals located in the EU, including where:
- Necessary to perform a contract we have with you, such as our terms of engagement, and to provide the services;
- You have consented to the processing (in which case you may revoke your consent at any time);
- Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation, or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of others;
- Necessary in the public interest; and
- Necessary for the purposes of Planner Pads’ or a third party’s legitimate interests, provided that those interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Where we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process your information based on legitimate interests, we may rely on the following interests:
- Marketing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in marketing our products to you. For example, where permitted by digital marketing law, we may contact you by email to let you know of products you might be interested in.
- Providing, improving and developing our products: We use your information as necessary to pursue our legitimate interests in tailoring and improving our products. For example, we may send you a survey or questionnaire to understand your experience in using a Planner Pad® organizer or accessory.
If you are located in the EU, under certain circumstances, you may have certain legal rights under the GDPR, including:
- To access the personal data we maintain about you
- To receive information about how we process your personal data
- To correct your personal data
- To have your personal data erased
- To object to or restrict how we process your personal data
- To request your personal data be transferred to a third party
- To withdraw any consent you may have given us to process your personal data
If you are an EU resident, you have the right to object to our processing that is based on legitimate interests by contacting us at the address or number below. If you are located in the EU and you believe that Planner Pads, Co. has infringed your rights under the GDPR, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com or calling us at: (800) 315-7526
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in your applicable Member State.
HOW WE MAKE CHANGES TO THIS POLICY:
We may change this policy from time to time and if we do, we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use our website after those changes are in effect, you agree to the new policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide a more prominent notice or get your consent, as required by law.
If you have any questions about this policy or need to contact us to exercise your rights as a data subject under the GDPR, please contact our Privacy Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 315-7526.
Opting-Out or Updating Your Personal Information and Privacy Preferences
You have the right to access, correct and delete inaccuracies in your personal information and privacy preferences on the Site at any time by signing into your account and editing your personal information in your account profile. You may also do so by contacting us via telephone, postal mail, or email.
If at any time you wish to opt-out of our use of your information for internal marketing purposes, you may do so by telephone, postal mail, or email at:
Planner Pads, Co.
13356 Chandler Rd.
Omaha, NE 68138
Planner Pads, Co.
13356 Chandler Rd.
Omaha, NE 68138
Also, please note that Planner Pads is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of non-Planner Pads websites to which this Site or any other Planner Pads website may link. You should review the privacy policies of such sites before using the sites.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Planner Pads who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the following address:
Planner Pads, Co.
13356 Chandler Rd.
Omaha, NE 68138