The company that produces these handsome bags has produced leather jackets, gloves and helmets for pilots of WWI and WWII and for Admiral Byrd's Expedition to the Antarctic. This is a no nonsense working bag. It's flexible in how it's carried with both a comfortable handle and removable adjustable shoulder strap.
- The front panel is secured by quick releases under the front buckles.
- A back panel zippered pocket complements the outside of this handsome bag.
- Interior features a 12" padded laptop compartment that is removable.
- This compartment is flanked on both sides by compartments that can hold manila folders and other important items firmly in place.
- One 12 ½" zippered pouch, two card holder sleeves, and two pen loops complete the interior.
16 ½" X 12" X 5 ½"