What makes a Planner Pad organizer more effective than other time management tools?
It’s our exclusive funneling system.
Rollover each stage in the funnel to see how it works.
Tap the funnel below to learn more.
Take inventory of everything
you have going on in your life.
days for action.
Block out time to
get things done.
Get Organized Within 6 Months — Or Get Your Money Back.
That's the Planner Pad Guarantee.
Convinced? Let's get started.
Planner Pad organizers are proudly made in the USA
Founder, Productive Environment Institute
Author, Less Clutter, More Life
Compare the Planner Pad family of products with ordinary organizers, planners and calendars.
The Exclusive Planner Pad
With our exclusive funneling method, nothing slips through the cracks. Your life becomes more manageable and less stressed so you accomplish more.
See the Big Picture
The weekly view gives you a full 7-day snapshot of your life. Planners that only show one day at a time don’t let you see the bigger picture. It’s difficult to allocate time when you’re not looking at an entire week.
No Need to Recopy Tasks
Don’t spend time copying over items that you didn’t get around to. The Planner Pad family of organizers give you options to carry over undone activities that are left over from past weeks that need attention.
12 Months of Planning and
Plenty of Workspace
The Planner Pad family of products gives you 12 full months of planning with plenty of space for notes, tracking progress, and scheduling a week at a time—Monday through Sunday.
Track Weekly Expenses
In the weekly view, we provide a dedicated section for you to track expenses or other notes. Simply add the name, date, and amount for future reference.
If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied at any time in the first 6 months, just return your Planner Pad organizer and we’ll refund the entire product price. No questions asked.
- A choice of quarterly start dates: January, April, July, October - or start anytime with our undated version
- Daily appointment calendar with full-day scheduling from morning to evening
- Special “notes” sections for capturing goals, tracking results, brainstorming ideas
- A section for important phone numbers and contact information
- Monthly calendars and note pages to start each month
- Yearly planning calendars - ideal for blocking out conferences, conventions, vacations, even graduations and weddings
- List of holidays